Fraud – “Fraud” Day 37
Calling – Day 37 of the Fraud Committed by Satan on Man
Merriam-Webster defines fraud as follows: intentional perversion of truth in order to induce another to part with something of value or to surrender a legal right.
Adam surrendered man’s legal rights of abundance, health and life over to Satan in the Garden of Eden.
Paul tells his Testimony of seeing a light brighter than the sun and hearing the voice of Jesus on the road to Damascus before King Agrippa in defense of the accusations against him.
15 “Then I asked, ‘Who are you, Lord?’
‘I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting,’ the Lord replied.
16 ‘Now get up and stand on your feet. I have appeared to you to appoint you as a servant and as a witness of what you have seen and will see of me.
17 I will rescue you from your own people and from the Gentiles. I am sending you to them
18 to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.’ Acts 26:15-18
Paul’s calling is the same as your calling.
Here is your calling ________ (put your name)
I am sending you _______ (your name) to open their eyes
and turn them from darkness to light, and
from the power of Satan to God,
they may receive forgiveness of sins and
a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.
- We are sent (called) to open the eyes of those we encounter to the truth of God’s Spiritual eyes of love, forgiveness of sin, and righteousness (sanctification).
- We are sent to open their spiritual eyes to receiving the Wisdom of God found in HIS WORD through the Holy Spirit.
- We are sent (called) to turn them from the darkness of this world which is the craving and lusts for power, position and possessions.
- We are sent to turn them from the darkness of defeat, fear, selfishness, self-effort, jealousy, greed, unforgiveness, arrogance, pride, anger, bitterness, revenge, injustice, hopelessness, poverty, lack, sickness and death.
- Because the love of the Father is in us, we called to point people to the (light). The “Light” is eternal life with the Father.
The Light is the Father’s redemption and restoration plan of growth, increase, abundant life, hope, joy, love and peace in Christ Jesus (the Light). We can enter God’s presence (Light) because of Jesus’ death, burial and resurrection. There is no fear in God’s (Light).
We are called to tell and proclaim that Satan was defeated on the cross. The Royal Procession has happened with the Resurrection of Christ. Like Goliath’s head was cut off so Satan’s Rule has ended. Satan was defeated by the Blood of Jesus Christ. God has given HIS CHILDREN power, authority and dominion to Rule and Reign to further HIS KINGDOM.
Jesus Christ legally and judicially restored you back to your legal family as a Child of God in the image and likeness of God. You have all the legal rights and privileges as a son or daughter of God. You are BLESSED. You have life abundantly. You have the mind of Christ and the Wisdom of God living in you.
Copyright © 2022 Glenn Repple ALL RIGHTS RESERVED