Kingdom Living Without A Guilty Conscience
Kingdom Living without a Guilty Conscience
The devil does not want you to understand Hebrews 10.
The Big Lie of the devil is he wants you to believe that God will remind you of all your sins, mistakes, bad deeds, broken promises, bad words spoken and everything you did wrong. The devil wants you to think that God has a big computer which keeps track of every wrong you ever did. This is a Big Lie for those who have accepted Jesus Christ as Lord. The devil wants you to have a guilty conscience.
- 14 For by a single offering He has forever completely cleansed and perfected those who are consecrated and made holy.
- 17 He then goes on to say, And their sins and their lawbreaking I will remember no more.
- 18 Now where there is absolute remission (forgiveness and cancellation of the penalty) of these [sins and lawbreaking], there is no longer any offering made to atone for sin.
- 22 Let us all come forward and draw near with true (honest and sincere) hearts in unqualified assurance and absolute conviction engendered by faith (by that leaning of the entire human personality on God in absolute trust and confidence in His power, wisdom, and goodness), having our hearts sprinkled and purified from a guilty (evil) conscience and our bodies cleansed with pure water. Hebrews 10:14,17-18, 22 AMP
The enemy of God is a liar. The devil wants God’s people to live in defeat, sickness, emptiness, fear, unforgiveness, bitterness, anger, blame, lack, and without hope.
The devil does not want you to walk by faith. He wants you to trust in your own ways and trust your human logic and reasoning. He does not want you to be bold in:
- Your confession that “you are the Righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.”
- Your confession that “you have no condemnation because you are in Christ Jesus and HE is in you.”
- Your confession that “you have been redeemed, healed, restored and reconciled to God in Christ Jesus.”
- Your confession that “you are beloved and blessed by the blood of Jesus Christ.”
The devil wants you to live in fear of judgement. Jesus Christ took all your judgment and wrath on the cross. God looks to Jesus, not you, for your redemption. God will not remember your sins. You have been cleansed and purified. You have been made Righteous by the blood of Jesus Christ. Jesus removed your guilty conscience and replaced it with HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS.
The first judgment is for unbelievers.
There is a final judgment for the followers of Christ. How did you do with the call, purpose, and gifts given you to further the Kingdom of God?
10 For we [believers will be called to account and] must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may be repaid for what has been done in the body, whether good or bad [that is, each will be held responsible for his
the use or misuse of his
- opportunities and
2 Corinthians 5:10 AMP
Copyright © 2021 Glenn Repple ALL RIGHTS RESERVED