Kingdom Living is Knowledge
Kingdom Living is Knowledge
Lack of Knowledge destroys
“My people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge.” Hosea 4:6
What kind of knowledge causes “My People” to perish? Unbelief is a belief in self more than God: My power, my knowledge, my strength, my money, my intellect is greater than God’s. This is the path to destruction. Wide and broad is the road to destruction but narrow is the path which leads to the knowledge of Christ’s redemption. Faith is believing in God more than self.
The Israelites came to a point where they did not want God’s Word to get in the way of their belief/legal system. What they believed and their intellectual knowledge of man was greater than the Wisdom of God’s Word.
- The lack of knowledge of God’s Redemption Plan is unbelief in Christ’s complete finished work on the cross, which will lead His people to perish and lead to destruction.
- The lack of knowledge about being written into God’s inheritance as an heir of God and joint heir with Jesus Christ will lead “My people to be destroyed for a lack of HIS KNOWLEDGE.”
- Lack of knowledge on the authority HIS Children have over the enemy, death, sickness and sin will cause “My people to perish and be destroyed.”
- The lack of knowledge about God’s love will cause HIS people to live in fear, condemnation, lack, shame, guilt, unforgiveness, bitterness, and blame so that they will not experience the joy, freedom, peace, rest, power and victory of the Cross. “My people will be destroyed because they lack HIS KNOWLEDGE of love.”
- The lack of knowledge about God’s Grace will cause “my people to perish and be destroyed because they want to perform and earn God’s love.” It is Christ’s performance and demonstration of HIS sacrificial love on the cross which redeemed mankind, not your effort. Thinking you can earn God’s love through your efforts destroys “my people.”
- The lack of knowledge about your identity in Christ as the Righteousness of God in Christ Jesus will cause my people to perish and be destroyed.
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. For it is written: “I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.” Where is the wise person? Where is the teacher of the law? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe. Jews demand signs and Greeks look for wisdom, but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength.
Therefore, as it is written: “Let the one who boasts boast in the Lord.” (1 Corinthians 1:18-25, 31 NIV)
Copyright © 2023 Glenn Repple ALL RIGHTS RESERVED