Kingdom Living is Fruitful
Kingdom Living is Fruitful
Why do the religious remain unfruitful?
- When they hear the message about the Kingdom of God and do not understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what was sown in their heart.
- When trouble or persecution comes because of the Word of God, they quickly fall away.
- When the worries of this life and the deceitfulness of wealth choke their life, they become unfruitful.
“Listen then to what the parable of the sower means: When anyone hears the message about the kingdom and does not understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart. This is the seed sown along the path. The one who received the seed that fell on rocky places is the man who hears the word and at once receives it with joy. But since he has no root, he lasts only a short time. When trouble or persecution comes because of the word, he quickly falls away. The one who received the seed that fell among the thorns is the man who hears the word, but the worries of this life and the deceitfulness of wealth choke it, making it unfruitful. But the one who received the seed that fell on good soil is the man who hears the word and understands it. He produces a crop, yielding a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown.” Matthew 13:18-23
What is the evidence of your fruitful transformed life? The fruitful transformed life produces a harvest which is 100, 60 or 30 times what was sown.
- The fruitful recognize their victory over sin, death and condemnation demonstrated with their new life of Righteousness in Christ.
- The fruitful wants all the Holy Spirit has for them.
- The fruitful has added super to the natural and live by faith.
- The fruitful walk in the spirit.
- The fruitful have moved beyond performance-based religion trying to get to God, into being one in Christ Jesus through the Holy Spirit living in them.
- The fruitful recognize a growing pattern of forgiveness.
- The fruitful recognize a growing pattern of agape love.
- The fruitful hunger for Righteousness found in God’s Word.
- The fruitful have been healed from the power of sin, condemnation, shame, regret, and guilt in their life.
- The fruitful know their identity as a son or daughter of God, born again into a race of Kings, into in the family of God with divine royalty, in right standing with God.
- The fruitful know their position and authority in Christ seated at the hand of God in Christ Jesus with the enemy as a footstool.
If faith has not changed you and transformed you, it has not saved you. It is only religious activity. The evidence of your salvation is through your changed transformed and fruitful life. The fruitful have moved beyond religion and doctrine to the harvest of Agape Love.
Lord I want everything you have for me today. Fill me with your Holy Spirit in Jesus name so that I can be fruitful.
Copyright © 2023 Glenn Repple ALL RIGHTS RESERVED