Fraud – “Fraud” Day 40
Believers Commissioned – Day 40 of the Fraud Committed by Satan against Man
Below is your commission today as a believer found in Mark 16 [Amplified Version] with my comments (in parentheses) and Jesus speaking in bold.
14 Later, Jesus appeared to the eleven [disciples] themselves as they were reclining at the table; and He called them to account for their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they had not believed those who had seen Him after He had risen [from death].
15 And He said to them,
2. into all the world
3. and preach (Greek to proclaim, to herald, to publish, proclaim openly, something which has been done)
4. the gospel (2 Corinthians 5:21 – He made Christ who knew no sin to [judicially] be sin on our behalf, so that in Him we would become the righteousness of God [that is, we would be made acceptable to Him and placed in a right relationship with Him by His gracious loving kindness].
5. to all creation.
16 He who has believed [in Me] and has been baptized will be saved [from the penalty of God’s wrath and judgment]; but he who has not believed will be condemned.
17 These signs will accompany those who have believed:
1. in My name (You have legal authority with a power of attorney, judicial right as a born-again believer, son of God to use the name of Jesus.)
2. they will cast out demons,
3. They will speak in New Tongues; (2 When someone speaks in tongues, no one understands a word he says, because he’s not speaking to people, but to God—he is speaking intimate mysteries in the Spirit.
14 For if I am praying in a tongue, my spirit is engaged in prayer but I have no clear understanding of what is being said. 1 Corinthians 14:2,14 TPT
4. 18 they will pick up serpents, (In Greek “pick up” can mean to take away the rule of Satan the Serpent in a believer’s life. You are a New Creation Life. You have authority over Satan to take him away and throw him away with all the consequences of sin’s effect of guilt, shame, condemnation, rejection, and inferiority because we have been made righteous by the Blood of Jesus Christ.)
5. and if they drink anything deadly, it will not hurt them;
6. they will lay hands on the sick, and they will get well.”
19 So then, when the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, He was taken up into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God. 20 And they went out and preached everywhere, while the Lord was working with them and confirming the word by the signs that followed.
Jesus Christ legally and judicially restored you back to your legal family as a Child of God in the image and likeness of God. You have all the legal rights and privileges as a son or daughter of God. You are BLESSED. You have life abundantly. You have the mind of Christ and the Wisdom of God living in you.
Copyright © 2022 Glenn Repple ALL RIGHTS RESERVED